1. Login on Prestashop, then click on Advanced Parameters > Webservice
2. Add a new Webservice by clicking on the + icon
3. Click on Generate, then insert “shippypro” in the Key description field and check all the columns by clicking on the first check for every column
4. Copy the Key and go back to ShippyPro.
5. On ShippyPro, click on the Marketplaces section, then click on Prestashop icon and insert your Prestashop domain URL (usually it is the same as the complete homepage URL of your site e.g. https://www.shippypro.com , without /shop.html or similar ) and paste the Key.
6. If ShippyPro succeeds in establishing the connection, a confirmation message will appear. If not, check again your URL and Key.
7. If you don’t receive the confirmation message after checking your info, try to do this way: go back to Prestashop in Advanced Parameters > Webservice, in the section Configuration you will find “Enable CGI mode for PHP”. Change your settings (if it’s on No change in Yes and vice versa) and save.
Then repeat the steps 4, 5 and 6. If ShippyPro succeeds in establishing the connection, a confirmation message will appear. If not, check again your URL and Key. If you can’t proceed, contact our support team in chat, explaining that you followed this guide but still can’t connect Prestashop. Our team will solve every problem and establish the connection.